Indian Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G Finally Receives Android ICS UpdateExclusive, News — By Naveen Vaidhya on May 29, 2012 at 7:35 am
Indian Samsung Galaxy S II on GT-I9100G users can now update the official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update!
The long wait for Samsung Galaxy S2 users for Android 4.0 is now finally over. S2 users in India with GT-I9100G build can now update their phone on Android Ice Cream Sandwich. And here is the procedure to update it:
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G On Android ICS:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network by going to Settings menu or simply sliding down the Notification bar.
- A notification pop up displaying ‘Software Update’
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button
- Now another GUI will pop displaying ‘Downloading update package…’
- Let the download complete
- After the download is complete a new GUI will show displaying ‘Software Update ‘with confirming that the package was successfully downloaded.
- Now tap on the ‘Install’ button and wait until it is done.
Congratulations, The official ICS update has been successfully installed and now you enjoy the whole new exciting features of Google latest OS: Android ICS.
Note: We carried the update over Vodafone network, if you are on some other network then the update might not show on the GT-I9100G build, also the other version of Galaxy S2 with GT-I9100 build, still haven’t received the update.