How To Root Samsung Galaxy NoteMobile Tips — By Naveen Vaidhya on February 9, 2012 at 6:51 pm
So finally you have purchased the new Samsung Galaxy Note and fiddled with it. Now if you want to root your tablet phone and enjoy more features from it, we have come with the easiest way to root the phone.
Now before you begin the rooting you will the following things:
- Samsung Galaxy Note (of course)
- USB Cable
- Firstly before starting the process download this file: Doomlord_v3_root-zergrush-busybox-su_2.zip
- With the help of Winzip or Winrar, extract the files in a new folder.
- After that take your Galaxy Note and enable ’USB Debugging’ option. For that from your homescreen go to Menu then tap on Settings > Application and lastly tap on Development and check out USB Debugging option.
- Now with the help of USB data cable connect the Samsung Galaxy Note to the computer and tap on ‘Turn on USB storage’ option when the list of options pops out.
- Now, on your computer, go where you had saved the extracted files. Open the folder and double click on a file named as runme.bat. This is the main program file.
- Now step by step follow the instructions that appear on the screen until the whole process is finished.
- Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy Note is now finally rooted.
Note: We are not liable to any causes that might occur to your Samsung Galaxy Note during the rooting process or even after the process. Users can do the rooting at their own risk!