How To Jailbreak Your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 With Absinthe ToolMobile Tips — By Naveen Vaidhya on February 11, 2012 at 10:02 am
For people who are looking for the jailbreak of the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 with iOS 5, rejoice as Dev Team has finally been able to crack the A5 chipset and jailbreak of iDevices with A5 chip is now finally possible! Here is the procedure how:
The jailbreak of these devices with Absinthe tool you can click here, but remember the link might not work sometimes, as there is too much of traffic on the download, so the server gets flooded sometimes. Be patient with that.
Note that this Greenpois0n’s version of Absinthe tool for the jailbreak of iPhone 4S and iPad 2 is for Mac. The process is quite simple and using the tool is also not that difficult. Here is the process for the same. Before jailbreaking it remember that you won’t be able to avail the warranty right given by Apple and won’t be able avail the updates provided by Apple.
Before you continue have checklist on this things:
- Firmware of iPhone 4S is set at 5.0 or 5.0.1 and of iPad 2 it must be 5.0.1.
- Apple computer.
- Download the Absinthe A5 from greenpois0’s site. You can even click here to download the link.
- USB Data cord.
- The battery should be above 50 percent.
- Open the Absinthe A5 tool and then connect the iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to the Mac.
- Now when you open the Absinthe A5 tool click on the ‘Jailbreak’ option.
- If the ‘Restore’ icon appears, just ignore it.
- Upon hitting the ‘Jailbreak’ option, if you get the option saying, ‘Error establishing a database connection’, cancel the program and relaunch it. This happens to server overload. Keep doing it, until it is connected to the server.
- Then follow the onscreen menu until the ‘Cydia’ app appears on you successfully jailbroken iDevice.
- Now tap on this ‘Cydia’ option and go to the settings and click on ‘Done’ option.
- Congratulations you are successfully jaibroken your phone!
Note: Any issue occurrence in your device after this jailbreak is not to be blamed on its developers or us. Jailbreaking is not 100 percent safe, even though it is illegal.