How to Clean Your Touch Screen DeviceMobile Tips — By Naveen Vaidhya on February 8, 2012 at 10:17 am
Touch screen is not limited to only phones, but other electronic devices too. As you use your finger to operate the phone it tends to get unwanted smudges. It’s been seen that many people use cloth to clean the touch screen, which is absolutely wrong. If you love your touch screen devices then it is really important to keep it clean.
It is really important for people to know about how to keep their touch screen phone clean and long lasting. Let’s see each and every step to do that:
- There are totally two types of impurity from which we need to clean your touch screen. The impurities are the dust and smudges. The first priority that you have to give is to remove the dry impurity i.e. small dust particles. To do that you have to use an LCD cleaning brush. Keep in mind that whenever you do that it should be done with care. Because if you do it roughly there are chance to get scratches.
- Once you have cleaned the glass with the brush, it’s time to use the micro-fibre cloth. Using that you need to wipe the glass once. Micro-fibre cloths clean the touch screen better than any other cloths because the fibres present in that cloths helps you to traps the dust.
- Now you can use household glass cleaner or LCD cleaner. If you use household glass cleaner remember that you use an equal amount of water to dilute the solution, because the household glass cleaner is heavier as compare to the LCD cleaner.
- Don’t spray the liquid on the LCD screen as you do to clean your household glass equipments. Try to use spray on a micro-fibre cloth, because when you spray the liquid on the cloth it spreads evenly. Make sure that you don’t use excess liquid. Just keep a note that the cloth must only have the moist instead of making the cloth wet. Start wiping the cloth until you see that your screen get’s clean.
- Whenever you try to wipe the screen remember that you always wipe the screen in only one direction.
- Try to hold your cell phone at the edge to avoid letting your figure prints on the screen.
- You know that once you have done with the cleaning process, you can now use the cell phone normally, but it’s true that once you use it again it is going to get dirty again and again. To come over this problem its better you keep a small pack of LCD cleaner with you.
These are some points that you need to know to clean your touch screen cell phone. So how are you cleaning your touch screen cell phones?